3.17.2008

Happy St. Patrick's Day!


Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Josie has been growing by leaps and bounds and smiling so much more. It is really sweet to have her wake up and instantly smile at us. It just melts my heart! Earlier last week I took Josie to Deer Creek to meet my coworkers. It was great to see everybody again. I, of course, love my time at home, but seeing my coworkers and visiting with them made me more excited to return to work-- I miss them!


Josie's Papa came to visit last Saturday and she had a fun time showing off her smiles and coos. It is so neat to see her interact more. Part of me misses her sweet, sleepy newborn phase, but this is so much fun, too! My friend recently emailed and asked how I liked being a mom; is it what I expected? And I wrote her back saying that I'm so happy all the time. Happy and tired, all at once. It's great.




2 comments:

The Hilligoss Family said...

Hillary and Eric: Josie is so adorable! It's amazing how fast they grow and change. We have our hands full at our house but we are enjoying every minute of it. I am getting used to the sleepless nights as you both did. I look forward to seeing more pictures. Take care, Sarah Hilligoss

Clarey Family said...

It's amazing to see Eric and Sarah having little ones close to the same age! My how time flies...wasn't it yesterday when you all were just in high school...I must be getting old!
It was so nice to see you, Hillary and Josie...of course holding her was the highlight of my evening. Maybe this summer we can do a trip to the park...my girls would LOVE spending some time with Josie :)
Sue