5.31.2008

Summer!!


It is finally (I repeat, FINALLY) starting to feel like summer in Wisconsin! Josie has been enjoying the weather-- but probably not as much as I have! I have been taking her outside for walks a lot more often which has been great for both of us. (I'm not one to brag, but it should be mentioned that I'm wearing my pre-pregnancy clothes these days!) I also like to just lie outside in the backyard on a blanket. Josie plays with a toy while I read a magazine and we both enjoy the nice weather. That's actually what we're up to in that photo up there.

Memorial Day weekend was a lot of fun-- we visited my mom and dad and had cookouts at both locations. I am so looking forward to summer and squeezing in a lot more family visits-- it's been too long since I've seen so many of you.

No comments: