9.06.2008

Labor Day!

Hi friends and family! Thank you so much for stopping by to see what we're up to! It is always surprising and GREAT when people tell us that they read our blog-- whether in person or in email or whatever-- so often Eric and I feel like we are updating this for each other. And then, we go to a family event or whatever and we get so many comments on how much you enjoy reading our blog. We like having a record of what we've done, too.

I've gone back to work. This year I am working 25 hours a week-- 7:30am-12:30pm. This works out fabulously because Eric works from 2-10:30pm. Josie enjoys spending time in the morning with her dad, and then gets plenty of my attention in the afternoon. My classroom responsibilities have changed a bit this year, but I LOVE the changes and enjoy being back at work.

This past Labor Day, Josie and I traveled to Grandma and Grandpa Phillips' house for their annual Labor Day get-together. We had a great time visiting with family and celebrating Henry, Mary, and Gracie's birthday.


Here's Josie with Mary and Jack (Eric's parents). Prior to this, I didn't have a picture of the two of them with Josie.



And here is world's biggest fan of parades. Someone needs a nap!

4 comments:

Erin said...

I am so glad to hear that the changes are going well for you. I am jealous of that schedule--how perfect for all three of you!

Cass said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cass said...

i said this once already and then my mouse went bananas and i deleted it. yikes. ...

i feel the same way about parades. she's learning quick for such a little one!

there. careful. done.

The Lucht family said...

I am with you Josie, I hate parades too! Hills, I am excited to see you in about a month when baby Lucht arrives!