4.20.2009

Spring break was such a fun ten days for our whole family. We began the break by driving south to the Springfield area to see Jack and Mary (Eric's parents). It will probably be the last time we go to the Springfield area because Jack and Mary SOLD THEIR HOUSE! Woo hoo! They are moving closer to us, to Chicago. We are so excited to be seeing them more often and lucky Josie gets to be close to both sets of grandparents. Seeing family is always a blast, so it was great that we not only got to visit with Jack and Mary, but Brandon, Keith, and Natalie, too.



Josie looked so precious on Easter Sunday. This dress and sweater were a gift, actually from a baby shower! When I opened it all those month ago, I never imagined that my tiny infant would ever be big enough to wear it. Yet, here she is, and one day I will look at that dress in disbelief that it ever fit her!


After our weekend in Springfield, we came home to the Milwaukee area for a few days and visited the Milwaukee County Zoo. Josie called the elk "dogs" and her favorite animals were the chickens. (She is currently into birds; she shouts BIIIIIIRD when she sees them out the window and cries when they fly out of view.)

Last weekend Josie and I went to Plainfield to see Allison play soccer and go to a Chicago Fire game. I stupidly forgot my camera, but Josie (and everyone else) had a great time. Josie especially appreciated Toyota Park's proximity to Midway Airport. The planes were more interesting than anything else to her.

No comments: