Last weekend, Jimmy, Josie, and I went to Plainfield to see my youngest sister, Allison, off to her senior prom. Being a big sister is a good gig-- I've successfully seen all my sisters go to their senior proms, and most of their homecomings, and all of their high school graduations. Being a witness to milestones/memories like that is really important to me. Plus, I love any excuse to take 100+ pictures during the course of the day!
Here's a picture of Allison with her date, and boyfriend, Josh:
And here's Jimmy and Josie, with my dad:
Jimmy recently had his 4 month check up. He's weighing in at 15 pounds! Almost double his birth weight. He's getting so big. Just this past week he mastered rolling from his back to his tum. Tum to back is still a challenge for him-- once he can master getting that pesky arm out of the way, he'll be solid.
No comments:
Post a Comment