7.10.2008

She's On The Move!

Well, we knew it was only a matter of time. With a lot of practice, Josie has found the strength to crawl with her head up. And each day she gets faster and faster, making it more challenging for us to keep up. She's suddenly finding new toys to add to her playchest - like this camera tripod that WAS tucked away in a corner. Not anymore!


Even our cat Chewy wasn't fast enough for baby. She caught up with the friendly feline and then tried to eat him. "Mmmmm, tastes like litter box!!"


Josie's other newfound glory -- sticking her tongue out at Mom and Dad.


Next step for us --baby-proofing the cat and the rest of the house.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just had to comment ... Josie is very adorable and already athletic! I'm sure there's a sports scholarship waiting for her. I don't know what it is, but this latest entry seems different...better. :D

Erin said...

She looks like so much fun! Just wait, pretty soon EVERYTHING in the house will be a Josie toy.;)