10.15.2008

Josie's First Word (besides Mom & Dad)

Hello All! Thought I'd post a little video of Josie saying her first word, besides Mom & Dad. Every night we try to give Josie a bath. So it seems she picked up on what we were saying.



And after rummaging through some old videos of Hils and I, I found a little movie we made in college called "Things To Do On A No-Good Very Bad Rainy Day." Take notes, there's some pretty good ideas here.

6 comments:

Erin said...

So sweet! Bath was one of Luke's first words, too, and as we just watched this, he pointed at Josie and said, "Baby bath!"

The Lucht family said...

I love this video!!! It is one of my all time favorites of you and Eric! I miss college. . . not that I want to go back and do it again or anything. . . but it was fun, right!?

The Lucht family said...

I should also say that I love Josie saying "Bath"!!!

Jennifer said...

That's one of the sweetest videos ever! Hill, we miss you over at tww! I'm 33 weeks! Mwah,
Jen

Samantha said...

She is so smart and adorable! I'm such a Josie fan!

Anonymous said...

Two GREAT videos!

I especially liked the cool loft bed. I still have a few pieces left...