11.17.2008

Josie's First Step

Ok, so not even an hour after the previous post, when I said "Who knows, her next cutest thing may end up being walking,"Josie took her first step on her own! Mark this day, November 13, 2008 - 9 and a half months after she was born! I think she beat her uncle Garrett with that record of a time. Grant it, she's not walking yet, but it's the first step... get it?

Here's how it happened. Josie had stopped for a moment from cruising around the edge of the sofa, and as she was leaning up against it, she went for a toy that I had in my hand. She took a step-and-a-half (maybe two) before plopping down to the ground. After it happened, I quickly grabbed the video camera and tried to recreate the glorious moment, although I only got a half step (if that) out of her. And then for a second take, all that I got was a crawl. Anyways, here's what I captured on video and just imagine her taking another step-and-a-half! By the way, I added a little music to dramatize it a bit more.

3 comments:

Erin said...

She is so grown up and cute!

Samantha said...

Go Josie Go! Go Josie Go!

srayking said...

Yeah Josie!!! Glad to hear about it. Come check in on us at tww when you can . We miss you.