12.05.2008

I've been hesitant to update because my grandma passed away and I remained conflicted on whether I should acknowledge it in this blog space or not. This blog's focus has been my pregnancy, Josie's birth, and Josie's babyhood. I enjoy writing about her milestones (big ones and small) and her adventures (across the country and in the backyard) and she is a source of unending joy, for sure. To me, it would seem almost flippant to not acknowledge my grandma's passing.

Grandma, we love you and miss your earthly presence. It brings comfort to know that Grandpa doesn't have to print pictures and bring them to your bedside; you can enjoy baby Josie whenever you'd like.

Josie G. Whalen
1923-2008
In loving, loving memory.

3 comments:

Karen Ziemkowski said...

*hugs* I'm very sorry for your loss.

Cass said...

i'm sorry to hear about your grandma hill. let me know if you need anything.

Megan said...

Hilary...so sorry to hear about your grandmother's passing.