
Last weekend, my mom invited Josie and I to a fund-raising candlelight bowl. I was initially nervous about joining in-- for one, my bowling average is embarrassing at best-- seriously, that night the team of Kaitlin and I averaged maybe a 45? Less than that, dare I say? It was horrible. I was also hesitant because it was past Josie's bedtime.

One thing that I know about Josie, though, is that she is one of the most easy-going, relaxed little girls and she takes changes in her routine very well. She took a later nap, and was able to happily hang out with the "big kids" until well past ten at night. We had a great time bowling, and it was all for a good cause.

Uh, I think this face says it all: TIME FOR BED.
1 comment:
Oh my gosh... she is just tooo cute!!!! You are such an adorable mom by the way. My mom and I just watched the Josie and Chewy video and were dying. Hilarious! Can't wait for Jordy's babe to do that with my dogs :)
Post a Comment