Eric's first major purchase, after he got his first "real" job, post-college, was an electronic piano. Or maybe it is a fancy keyboard. I honestly don't know any of the technicalities-- truly, I know how to turn it on, off, and I can start some of the demo songs. I've also been known to play a mean "Twinkle Twinkle" and, when I'm feeling daring, some "Chopsticks." I digress. Eric practices piano on it regularly, and Josie has lately shown an interest. Of course, as a mom, I am watching her tinker and in my head I am imagining up her first, second, and third symphonies--a child prodigy! But realistically, I know she's just having a good, LOUD, noisy time.

This weekend is Mother's Day. I'd like to extend the warmest Mother's Day wishes to all the moms out there, but specifically: my own mom, Patti; Eric's mom, Mary; Grandmommy, and in memory of my Grandma Whalen.
No comments:
Post a Comment