
And what a difference a year makes. Josie LOVED the parade and liked watching all her cousins scramble for Tootsie Rolls and bubble gum and Smarties. When she was lucky, they even shared with her (and a special thanks to Henry who was EXTREMELY generous with the Tootsie Rolls!)

We always feel lucky to see our family members, and it had been a long time since Josie had seen her cousins from the Kansas City area! We had not seen them since November. I promise you we did not plan the yellow thing, but it sure does look cute in pictures:
And, here's Josie with her best bud, Will. Will was born six months after Josie and they are cute pals:
As for Eric and I... the school year has started again and I am teaching part time. I am working from 7:30-12:30 again, which is really great because Eric goes into work at 2:00-- so Josie spends her mornings with her daddy, and then I take over until past bedtime. We feel very fortunate to not have to look into childcare. Also, when I return to work after a maternity leave it will be so much easier to leave the baby in the care of Eric instead of a baby-sitter-- no matter how much you love your sitter, nothing replaces a parent!
Eric continues to produce and enjoys his work as well-- it is hard to believe that we've been in the Milwaukee area for two years now. We have yet to buy the foam cheese hats, but I must admit we do own a Packers sweatshirt or two.
I'm 23 weeks pregnant as of yesterday-- and I'm feeling really great and am in disbelief that I'm over halfway done. But, when I think about being pregnant past Christmas and into 2010, well, that brings on a feeling of disbelief, too.
Thanks for checking in on us!
1 comment:
Josie is so cute, Hillary! I can't believe you're half-way done with pregnancy #2... what an adventure. I love reading about your little family. :)
Post a Comment