Since the last time I wrote, a milestone has happened in young Jimmy's life. He's not walking, singing, clapping, or signing. But he did attend his first Cardinals baseball game. It was a night to remember. Josie wet her pants twice. She was so into watching the game and uh, the Brewer's mascot, that she just forgot to let me know that she had to go-- accidents happen. Once we got to the restrooms and she was stripped down to change into clean clothes, she peed all over the changing table. These things happen, I guess. On our way out of the restroom, Josie pinched her fingers in the door. Added to that, Eric had forgotten Jimmy's nuk in the car. So, what do I remember from the actual game? The Cards lost. Bernie went down the slide once. And that's pretty much all I could tell ya. Here's a picture Eric snapped, that pretty accurately captures the mood:
Jimmy is going to be nine months in October. I can't believe he's getting so big. Look how cute he is, though! In this picture, he's cruising the furniture-- his latest and greatest trick. He also likes to stand by himself. I know, soon enough, he'll be walking. Josie took her first steps in her ninth month-- I wonder if Jimmy will do the same?




No comments:
Post a Comment