My last hurrah of the summer was traveling down to St. Louis to visit my friend, Jessica, and her new baby Ruby (and big brother Will!) Though Jess and I did not do too much, I so enjoyed helping her out, and holding her precious newborn. Jimmy came with while Josie stayed home for some fun times with her Dad and Grandma. It was nice to have 1:1 time with Jimmy, too. He's an easy going guy, who does well on planes and adjusts pretty easily to new environments.
Jimmy enjoyed trying out Ruby's papasan swing. He's actually way too big for it, as he demonstrated by practically rolling out of it-- but under a watchful eye, he so loved reaching for the toys and looking at himself in the mirror.
You can see how big Jimmy is getting when you put him next to a tiny newborn!
We had a great time, and I am so thankful I had the opportunity to fly down and see a good friend!


No comments:
Post a Comment