A few weeks ago, a massive snow storm whipped through the Midwest, burying many of us in snow. Here, Josie is sitting on top of a major snow drift-- somewhere in there is our backyard patio table, too. Eric and she carved a snow-slide, complete with a staircase later on that afternoon.
It's been awhile since I've posted, and I thought sharing pictures from our snow day would be fun. I ended up with two days off work because of the weather. They happened to fall on the two days that Eric typically has off, so, for the first time in a long while we had a few days off together! That won't happen again until late April, so we enjoyed it while it lasted.
Here's me and the kids outside. You can tell it's a snow day because I'm wearing my glasses!
And here's a shot of my two favorite guys:
The snow has since mostly melted away- but we're to get more this coming weekend. It's been mostly fun while it's lasted, and I'm actually excited about getting another snowfall-- the snow that's currently on the ground is disgusting and gray. But don't get me wrong, summer can't come soon enough!



No comments:
Post a Comment