One of these people is almost 16 weeks pregnant.
We are expecting our third marshmallow! I'm due on September 7th, but I'll likely have a scheduled cesarean in my 39th week-- so I'm guessing the last week of August, though nothing is set up just yet. I've been feeling good-- no sickness or anything. I've been tired, but I think anyone who works full time and has two high energy kids and is growing a new kid would feel pretty tired! I love being pregnant and I'm very excited about the new baby. We'll find out the sex in about a month-- which is also super exciting ! I have had dreams about baby girls and baby boys, so who knows maybe I'll have a really cool androgynous glam rock baby.


3 comments:
Congratulations, Hil and family!! I miss you from our LJ days, but am so happy that you are still blogging here! My best to you and your family!! :) *
That Family picture is just fantastic!!
Weird - I just thought to check your blog after a long time! Maybe something was pulling me in that direction......Congratulations! So happy to hear the news. Cute picture too. Hope to see you all soon. Jessie (Phillips)
Post a Comment