4.21.2012

It's a girl!


Last Wednesday, Eric, the kids, and I found out that this little baby is a girl! Though I can't say I'm great with predicting stuff like this-- I will say that I THOUGHT it was a girl. (For the record, I thought all of my pregnancies were girls!) Jimmy and Josie were really excited to join in on the ultrasound. Jimmy was kind of confused and started talking a lot about the baby in his own tummy and was sure that he was the next person to get up on the table. That aside, both were excited about a baby sister. Josie has helpfully suggested the names Sally and Tinkerbell.

Anyway, I feel very happy and excited, too. Finding out the sex has made it all seem more real. It's fun to imagine what our family will look like. I'm also thrilled that Josie will have a sister, as I know first hand they make the best of friends (womb to tomb!) I would've been excited to have a baby boy, too, though. Who knows, maybe number four!!

Everything looks good and I feel pretty good, too.


The other day I made a home-made bubble solution that worked really well and made much more than 8 oz. It's very cost-effective to do it this way, and if you don't have extra wands laying around, you can easily fashion some from pipe cleaners, believe it or not. 

It's 1/2 c. dishwashing liquid (I used Dawn because it's what I had on hand-- but dollar store brands would work!)
2 c. water
and 2 tsp. sugar

Easy as pie and worked really well! 



1 comment:

lauren said...

congratulations, marshall family! what an exciting time for all of you! :) *