Josie had her one month pictures taken at the Target in New Berlin (Sue, I loved the pictures of your girls so much that I went there, too!)
She did pretty good but saved her smiles for when the cameras were off. It was so hard to choose only a few portraits! Here's two of my favorites:
We also got a new family portrait-- now that we actually are a family! It's so neat to be able to refer to these two people that I love so much (Eric and Josie) as my family.



1 comment:
LOVE the pictures and the first family portrait is always so special. I especially like the one in pink - how cute is that. As she gets older it is so much fun to go back and look at those pictures and see her grow and change. Cherish them all.
Thought you might like to know Sarah and Chad had their little guys on Tuesday. Connor and Aaden were both healthy and went home today. I have a picture on our blog.
Take care!
Sue
Post a Comment