2.09.2008

Snow and Visitors


Whoa, we are buried in snow! We got 17 inches on Wednesday and the snow is falling tonight as I type this up. Luckily, we have a service that shovels for us, and Josie and I have no real need to leave the house. It looks pretty, but man, we never thought we'd see QUITE this much snow when we moved to Wisconsin.


Here's a picture of Josie from today, just settling down for a nap. She's so cute! Her Grandma and Grandpa Bailey (Eric's mom and dad) are here until Monday. Last night her Papa came and spent the night and the week before her Yaya was here with Aunt Allison. It is always so nice to have the company and the help. Sometimes it even means I can catch a couple hours of sleep!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You got the snow days I was hoping for! All we have is melted ugly slush.
She's beautiful, as always. And yay for extra pairs of hands!