Today, Kaitlin, Josie and I went to my prenatal appointment and got to peek on the baby. His estimated weight is 7 lbs, 3 oz.; though those can be off by a half a pound either way. Josie was 7 lb. 6 oz. at birth (and that was after 20 hours of IV fluids, so that could be slightly inflated!). I'm thinking he'll be a bigger baby than his sister was-- just look at those endless cheeks!
Everything looks good and normal! I cooked Josie long (she was born 12 days late) so I am mentally preparing to go overdue again-- but willing to be happily surprised. I am planning on a VBAC so all positive vibes, thoughts, prayers, etc. are much appreciated!
In other news, Eric, Josie, and I took our Christmas pictures. I will first share my favorite outtakes.
This is when Eric and Josie became very, very stoic and serious:

And here's a precious one of Josie alone:
And finally, our Christmas picture-- coming to a card near you, if you haven't already received it!



1 comment:
We got our card yesterday, and it went right up over the fireplace. The outtakes are funny. :)
Post a Comment