8.06.2010

Flickr How-to

Since I privatized my flickr account, I want to still be able to show you all the latest pictures of my family. Here is a little step-by-step so that we can be flickr friends:


Step 1: Register a flickr account:


  1. Go to http://www.Flickr.com.
  2. Click on the "Create Your Account" button located in the top right corner.
  3. If you currently have a Yahoo! ID for email, you can use this to log in.
  4. If not, click on "Sign Up" to register for a free account.
  5. Fill in the information requested in the three sign-up steps.
  6. If you're creating a new Yahoo! account, you'll receive two emails:
    • a confirmation email with a link you need to click to activate your account.
    • an email with a clickable link that will verify your email address.
  7. Open both emails and click on the provided links.
  8. Now your account is active! Return to Flickr's home page and sign in!

Step 2: Add me as a friend!
  1. Visit http://flickr.com/photos/hillarym
  2. Click on the phrase "Add hillarymarsh.....as a contact"
  3. A pop-up will come up and click on "Add Contact"
  4. I'll get a notification and add you back, and the next time you log into either my flickr page, or yours, you will see the latest pictures
Sorry that's more of a hassle than I'd like, but I'm sure you understand why I need to do this! 


No comments: