8.10.2010

My favorite impersonator!

One thing that I love about Jimmy is that he's a pretty expressive little guy. He could actually be a professional Elvis impersonator (haha, and I said I was going to stop talking about impersonation! Not so!). After all, he's been practicing since he was very small.

Here he is, two weeks old, and you can already see he's perfecting his Elvis lip curl:

And again, at 1 month old, just trying out the ol' Presley snarl:



Here he is again, at 1.5 months old, when his Elvis impersonation was almost spot-on:



Jimmy shows it off again when he's 4 months old, demonstrating that he not only can curl the left side of his upper lip, but the right side, too! A talented impersonator, to be sure:



And here he is just the other night, Elvising it up!

Does this mean he has a future in Vegas?! If so, does that mean I have a place to snow-bird when I'm an old woman? One can only hope!!

No comments: