Josie and I went to the mall today so she could pick out a Christmas gift for Hillary. We passed Santa as we were shopping, and Josie said she wanted to tell him what she wanted for Christmas! I was surprised to hear this, especially considering we went to see him last week and she wouldn't even look at him.
There was no line, so we walked right up to him. However, Josie wouldn't talk. And when Santa asked her what she wanted, she said "pig!" Santa looked at me, and I at Santa, knowing the tough task at hand.
Anyways, I picked Josie up and sat her on Santa's lap. I wasn't going to pass up the chance for a photograph, so I handed Jimmy over to Santa as well. Here's the photo:

So, it was a Christmas miracle in that Josie overcame her fear of Santa. Now I need one more for that pig.
No comments:
Post a Comment