3.23.2010

Meeting the Easter Bunny

Prior to meeting the Easter Bunny, Eric and I weren't sure if our plans would materialize. Keep in mind, Eric and I really only have Wednesday and Thursday afternoons to do things as a family. He works weekends and nights, so we take what we can get. Anyway, so that Josie wouldn't get overly excited about something that may not happen, we referred to the Easter Bunny as E.B.

Josie is pretty clever though, and she finally said (with exasperation) "Mommy, are we going to see the ABC's at the mall today?"

Though we have yet to meet the ABC's, we did end up meeting the Easter Bunny.


Jimmy is growing so quickly-- we'll know on Thursday his exact stats. I can tell you, sadly, that he no longer fits in 0-3 month one-piece outfits (like rompers and sleepers). Why do babies have to grow? On the bright side, he is getting more and more interactive and, best of all, SMILEY! 


1 comment:

Martin K. said...

Wow, Jimmy is the human 4Chan "Awesome" smiley!

http://driph.com/words/2008/04/origin-of-awesome/

glad to see the Easter bunny no longer brings his basket of terror.