10.21.2010

Let's Go Fly A Kite...

It's nice that we're easing into the fall and winter months. In Milwaukee the past few weeks, each day has been about 70-degrees and sunny. No rain, and that's no lie. It's been one of the driest months in recent memory.

Today was very windy, however. Perfect weather though to bust out the Brobee kite. Josie and I went to an area park to test it out. When we got there she asked if she could ride it and fly up into the clouds. Sadly, I had to tell her no. What a disappointment! We lasted about 10 minutes before she wanted to play on the playground. I don't blame her. She liked getting Brobee as high in the sky as possible. The kite did get away from her, as you can see from the picture below. I think she did it on purpose, just to see me frantically chase after it.


No comments: