10.21.2010

Chicago, Grandma, & Funny Video

We try to update the blog as often as time allows. Hey, life is busy with two kids. Here's some of the recent happenings all crammed into one.

As you know from the previous post, we recently went to Chicago. On our trip we walked to Millenium Park to see Cloud Gate, aka The Bean. I know it's art, but beyond that I don't know what it is, how it was made, or even what it means. But it is cool to look at, especially up close.

This week, Josie and Jimmy's Grandma came to the house to watch them while their Mom and Dad worked. Afterward, they took a trip to the park.

Last, but certainly not least, comes a video that'll make you laugh, and show you what happens when you get too tired to put down the book.




1 comment:

The Lucht family said...

I love that video! It is seriously so cute and hilarious! How did you not laugh when you went in to take it off her face?