
Here's one guy who will miss my baby belly.
I had an NST (non-stress test) and an ultrasound to make sure things are okay in the womb-room for the baby. She passed the NST with flying colors (I had three contractions in ten minutes, so you'd THINK some progress was being made, right?) and the ultrasound showed that my fluid levels are fine and we needn't worry about the conditions because the baby is totally happy and healthy and will probably hang out until I'm induced.
I'm still 1 cm dilated, which is beyond frustrating. What are these contractions doing, then, besides keeping me awake at night?
Anyway, if she's born within the next few days she's a Capricorn, and if she holds out until the induction, she'll be an Aquarius. I'm not huge into zodiac, but I noticed that the signs change around now when I was reading a magazine in the doctor's office.
1 comment:
Just so you know - there's a small baby watch going on in Kentucky. :) In the process of avoiding paying attention in class I keep checking your blog for news. Because this class is SOOO exciting, now several other students are waiting for news! ;) We'll do anything to avoid a boring class eh?
Post a Comment