1.19.2008

The plan.

So, if I don't bust into labor today, tonight, or early morning/afternoon tomorrow, I will be induced at 6:30pm on Sunday. It starts with cervidil. Some people start contracting with cervidil alone, so I kind of hope I'm one of those people. After the cervidil is in me for 12 hours, they begin the pitocin drip on Monday morning around 7am. And then I should have a baby sometime on Monday or possibly Tuesday. My friend, Lindsey, has access to this blog and will hopefully update and keep you informed of what's going on. I will post again, should I go into labor on my own and we're leaving for the hospital.

Anyway, per my insurance policy/hospital protocol, I have to stay for two nights after delivery. So this means that if she's born at 2am Tuesday morning, I am in the hospital until THURSDAY. SUNDAY TO THURSDAY kind of makes me depressed! So hopefully that won't happen, but if I go internet MIA, that's why.

But honestly, I hope hope hope I don't have to be induced. SO PLEASE SAY A PRAYER/THINK A GOOD, POSITIVE THOUGHT/ WHATEVER YOU DO so that baby girl will decide that she's ready to come out all on her own. Like, today.

5 comments:

Clarey Family said...

I did go into labor with the Cervidil, so hopefully if your little princess continues to be stubborn, it will work for you as well. Although being induced is not your first choice, at least you know she'll be here soon! We're thinking of you and wishing you the very, very best. Can't wait to meet your little one!
Take care and good luck,
Sue

Anonymous said...

thoughts and prayers are with you and your baby girl!

samantha said...

So exciting - good luck and I'm thinking of you!

Jer, Kari, Alayna-Maria said...

Thinking of you and sending positive thoughts your way... she will be here very soon, one way or another!!!
Kari

Megan said...

OMG. According to my calculations, you should be in labor right about now. Sending good thoughts your way!