1.05.2008

Saturday, still cookin'!

I almost feel like I should update this every day, otherwise people call and wonder if she's come! She hasn't. The warm weather was nice, though, and I went on a very long walk. I also put together some baby necessities-- stroller, swing, bouncer, monitor, changing table. I managed to hang some things on the walls that I'd been intending to hang up since we moved here. It's good to be as productive as possible before she gets here because I know I won't be able to much of this when she is (nor will I want to!)

My cat thought the stroller was comfortable-- at least the storage basket portion!

Oh, also. Rest assured that we WILL keep this blog up to date with all things going on. In the early stages of true labor, I'm sure I'll be able to update myself. Beyond that, my good friend Lindsey will be getting text messages about the baby and she'll update my blog for me.

If I don't answer my phone, please don't take it personally. Sometimes I feel like talking about how I'm doing and how excited I am, and sometimes I get tired of re-hashing it for the millionth time. That said, all the calls are totally appreciated and such nice reminders of how much everyone is thinking of Eric and I and our new addition. It is very humbling to be surrounded by so much love.

1 comment:

Clarey Family said...

Hi Hillary and Eric,
I agree with Kari. We check throughout the day for any news. Keeping busy getting things ready is a good sign she's on her way! They always say you get a burst of energy before you deliver. I'm glad to hear the NST went well. I had a number of them with Logan and it is reassuring to see all is well. We're very excited for you and will keep checking for updates.
Take care!
Sue