Hi everyone on Baby Watch 2008. No baby has been born yet, sorry to report.
I have my last regularly scheduled OB appointment tomorrow afternoon. At that point, we will set a date for induction as they do not allow their patients to go beyond a week overdue. I am really hoping and praying that I will not have to have an induction-- so if you're the praying type, add me to your list.
I really thought that being at home would be full of boredom and endless amounts of free time. Turns out, it's not the case. I'm glad I'm not at work because I have been getting contractions on and off for the past several days here and they are no fun. They are a lot worse at night, so I haven't been getting very good sleep. Thankfully, I can sleep in! I have also been taking walks (well, except today because it's been rainy) and I've fully cleaned the house which feels like a great accomplishment. Staying busy helps me keep my mind off of how much I want her to be born.
Thanks for thinking of us and checking in! I'm sure I'll have much more exciting news soon!!
3 comments:
We're thinking of you. Good luck at your appointment tomorrow! She'll be here in a week no matter what, but we'll add you to our prayers for a speedy, natural labor:) Keep us posted!
Sue
Good luck at the appointment! Like in that old Londonbeat song, "I've been thinking about you!
Really hoping for you Hillary! We'll be watching this space pretty much constantly for more news.
Post a Comment