1.28.2008

We're Home!!

We came home Saturday afternoon. Though the conveniences of the recovery room will be missed, it is so good for all of us to be home. Josie has enjoyed snoozing on the couch next to a watchful eye.

We went to her first doctor's appointment today-- she is only two ounces shy of her birth weight-- so those midnight feedings are working!!

Eric has been very helpful by staying on top of the household duties while I continue to recover from major surgery and feed Josie (and nap when she naps, too!) Life is different, but great!

2 comments:

Clarey Family said...

So glad to hear you're home and doing well! You've got the right idea about napping when Josie naps - get every ounce of rest you can! Can't wait to see more pictures of your beautiful little girl. Enjoy each and every moment - it may not seem like it now but they do grow quickly.
Take care
Sue

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see all of you!! I always check your blog and facebook for new updates about beautiful Josie!! I'm so happy to hear that you're recovering nicely! I plan to visit soon! Love you all!
Natalie