1.12.2008

2 days past due!

No baby yet.

We got some sad news today. My grandma had a tumor in her intestine/colon area. It was removed and biopsied a week ago and it came back as benign and we thought she was in the clear. After further testing, it turns out she has stage 3 colon cancer. I don't know many details, but I do know that my grandpa's birthday is tomorrow and this was completely unexpected. They are going to do further scans and tests on my grandma, and if the cancer is apparent in any of her other organs, she'll be bumped up to stage 4. She is 83 years old and is going to fight this as well as she can.

We're praying for you, grandma!

3 comments:

samantha said...

I'm thinking of both you and your grandma, dear. xoxoxo

Jer, Kari, Alayna-Maria said...

Hi Hillary -
Hang in there... we are thinking of your family...
Kari P

Cass said...

wishing you and your grandma luck.