It’s now J-Day plus TWO!! – hard to believe since the past several days have been without much sleep.
We have just a couple more days in our all inclusive stay at the hospital. I have been staying overnight and running home during the day to take care of the pets and update everyone on how things are going. Here are a couple more pictures that may fit your fancy.
We thank you for all the wonderful comments you’ve left us over the days and we can't wait for you to meet Josie. Hillary and I also thank her co-workers who sent us some pretty flowers.
-Eric
6 comments:
oh my god, her EYES. she is so beautiful, you guys. congratulations, again! xo
I can't get over how perfect she is.
Congratulations Hillary and Eric- she is beautiful! I can't wait until I get to meet her! :) Sarah
Holy moly, Hills. She's such a beautiful little person! I'm so happy for you.
congratulations :) she's so darling!
she is soooo beautiful her eyes are to die for.
Post a Comment