You are biased of course but I have been telling everyone at work that Josie is just the most beautiful little girl! She is absolutely perfect. I LOVE the picture. I hope you're adjusting to parenthood - believe me - sometimes every day is a new adventure - take it as it comes and enjoy each step!
Hillary - DC misses you - but remember - don't even think about work while your home!
8 comments:
i would have to agree. she's beautiful hill. :)
awww! What a cute picture!
You might be biased, but I'm not and I can say you DO have the cutest baby girl in the world!
You are biased of course but I have been telling everyone at work that Josie is just the most beautiful little girl! She is absolutely perfect. I LOVE the picture. I hope you're adjusting to parenthood - believe me - sometimes every day is a new adventure - take it as it comes and enjoy each step!
Hillary - DC misses you - but remember - don't even think about work while your home!
Sue
Ok, A) Congratulations!
and B) ridiculously cute! She looks so happy.
she is SO adorable hill! I mean, truly gorgeous. its not just you (and eric, im sure)
omg hill she's beautiful!!! i can't wait until i see you all next weekend!!! love you!
She is so pretty. Just like her mama!
Post a Comment