1.10.2008

Happy Due Date Day!

Hi everyone! Wow, January 10th is a day that I have kept in my head for a long time now. Everything was based around January 10th-- when people would ask when I was due, the answer was ALWAYS January 10th. Due dates are always estimates-- doctors and others are always quick to point that out. Still, to an expecting mother, a lot is pinned on the due date, even though she knows it's an estimate, too.

Needless to day, my daughter is still relaxing in the womb. She will come on her own perfect time. As much as I'd like for her to share a birthday with Pat Benatar and George Foreman, I guess it just wasn't meant to be. Oh hey, which reminds me, in high school I got a detention for finding a blank hall pass and signing it "Pat Benatar." (I was very clever... no wonder I got caught.) So it's probably for the best that the baby didn't come today!

1 comment:

Cass said...

oh the hall passes. i used to get out of zmuda-bot's class religiously by reusing the same one signed by you. i don't think you put Pat Benatar on that one though. guess i was lucky on that one. love it.