1.22.2008

The World Welcomes Josie Jean



Say hello to Josie Jean!!!
Our little bundle of joy was born at 3:01 am on January 22, 2008.
She weighed in at 7 pounds, 6 ounces and measured 20 inches long.
She was delivered through c-section. I am proud to say both Mom and baby Josie are doing great.
More details will be delivered later. If you can't wait, just call Grandma!
- Eric


10 comments:

Caleb said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!11

Happy everything is great. Hoping you are healthy and happy throughout.

Cass said...

I'm so excited for you! Can't wait to see her in person!

nikki said...

She is so, so beautiful! Congratulations again!!

samantha said...

She is so beautiful! Congratulations to the whole family!

Megan said...

Can't wait to meet her!

Anonymous said...

More pictures! She's beautiful. Congratulations to both of you.:)

The Lucht family said...

Hello sweet Josie Jean!!! I love you!!!

Aunt Donna said...

Hi, Eric & Hillary! Congrats!! Josie is adorable!! I want to gently squeeze her cheeks - the sweetie! Hillary - hope you are healing well. Congrats!! Love ya all!
Love ya,
Aunt Donna

Clarey Family said...

Congratulations on your little one. She is absolutely beautiful. Can't wait to see more pictures!
Sue

ps. The Deer Creek Staff sends their best!

annalea said...

what a beautiful baby girl! it was fun to get your request on facebook - when i saw your blog link i had to take a peek! congrats on everything! may God continue to bless you and your budding family!